In this English speaking lesson in Hindi, you will learn – ” हंगामा (Furore – फ्यूरोरे ) ” 8 English words and use. These are very useful English sentences for daily use.
“हंगामा Furore (फ्यूरोरे )
(1)There was a furore in the assembly
(V) (2) Rampage – An elephant is rampaging there.
They were on the rampage ( रैम्पेज ) (The crowd)
(3) Shindy – I can not work in such shindy.
(4) Fracas ( फ्रेकस ) – He was involved in a fracas.
(5) Turbulence – I don’t like turbulence at all.
(6) Bobbery (बाबरी) – There was bobbery in the class
(7) Rough music – Students were playing……..
(8) Loud noise – There was a loud noise in the procession.
I am sure these English sentences would give you a good practice of English. Start using these sentences and make your English fluent and confident.
If you like our video, you can like it and share it with your friends and family.
I also request you to subscribe our YouTube Channel. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Links are given below –
Instagram Link –
Facebook Book –