In this English speaking lesson in Hindi, you will learn – “चंचल ” 7 English words and use. These are very useful English sentences for daily use.
“चंचल” Playfull (Adj.)
- She was a playful girl.
- (Adj) Fickle – He was fickleminded boy.
The climate at the hill Stations is very fickle.
- (Adi) Flighty – some boys are flighty in behaviour.
- Frivolous – Tacta – Her boyfriend acts in a frivolous manner.
- Harebrained – The girl was harebrained.
- Shaky: The government is looking shaky now.
- Unstable = My job is unstable these days. (company)
I am sure these English sentences would give you a good practice of English. Start using these sentences and make your English fluent and confident.
If you like our video, you can like it and share it with your friends and family.
I also request you to subscribe our YouTube Channel. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Links are given below –
Instagram Link –
Facebook Book – TwitterLink –