In this English speaking lesson in Hindi, you will learn – “ हांफना ” English word and use. These are very useful English sentences for daily use.
“हांफना” ‘Pant’ ( V )
- My grandfather Pants heavily while walking
I don’t pant while running.
- Gasp – He was gasping after long walk.
- Struggle for breath – The old man was struggling for breath.
- PUFF – She was Puffing as she climbed the stairs.
- Breathe quickly – My mother was breathing quickly.
I am sure these English sentences would give you a good practice of English. Start using these sentences and make your English fluent and confident.
If you like our video, you can like it and share it with your friends and family.
I also request you to subscribe our YouTube Channel. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Links are given below –
Instagram Link –
Facebook Book – TwitterLink –